Data Analyst Intern
Posted on 10/1/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- A rising senior or masters student actively pursuing a degree in a STEM field (statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science, or related fields), or have previous experience in an analyst role
- Proficient in SQL (experience with a scripting language like Python or R a plus)
- Experienced with data visualization and communication
- Work closely with product and customer success teams to identify important questions around product adoption and customer reporting use cases
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis using SQL and/or Python, R
- Further improve query performance, data documentation, and data schema
- Conduct analysis to explore ad-hoc strategic questions related to product adoption, user growth, renewals, and pricing
- Act as a thought partner by gaining insights from data exploration results and develop recommendations for your stakeholders
- Learn quickly by asking questions, collaborating with mentors and cross-functional teammates effectively, and communicating the status of your work clearly
Digital contracting platform
Ironclad is on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. The company develops software that automates the administrative work behind business contracts.
- Network of mentors - Receive mentorship from our world-class network of mentors, including founders, salespeople, marketers, engineers, and designers.
- Health & wellness - Great health care insurance, monthly fitness reimbursement, and seasonal activities like yoga, surfing, and hikes with our dogs are just some of the ways we help take care of employee health and wellness.
- Company retreats - Twice yearly, we retreat to local spots like Tahoe or Wine Country for our company off-sites.
- Team events - We bond outside of work over games, happy hours, concerts, and more.
Company Core Values