Software Developer Intern - Summer 2022
Posted on 1/22/2022
Remote • Durham, NC, USA
Ruby on Rails
- Full-time students currently pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with anticipated graduation between December 2022 and June 2023
- Passionate about coding; you love to code and youre not shy about showing it
- Eager to learn; Credibles Software team works closely with Product Management, Design, and Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast; if you break something, you fix it even faster
- Pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work full time in the US during the entire internship
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care and that makes all the difference
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough
- Develop user-facing features and backend services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Help validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help build streaming backend pipelines using the latest technology
- Collaborate with front end developers, back end developers, QA, and other stakeholders
Credible's mission is to give you the tools and power you need to make confident financial decisions.
- Competitive health benefits
- Meaningful incentives
- Catered meals
- Open office space
- Continuing Education Program
- Commuter Benefits
Company Core Values
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Get Results.
- Be Curious.
- Take Ownership.
- Be Bold.