Service Quality Containment Operations Coordinator
Posted on 11/23/2022
Normal, IL, USA
- Ability to manage multiple containment actions across multiple product variants
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment that changes day to day
- Flexibility to work based on the demands of the business, which may require working evenings/nights or weekends
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Proven technical knowledge and ability to collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and suppliers
- Experience working in a manufacturing / production environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to explain complex problems to a vast audience
- Possesses passion to provide exceptional customer service and ownership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including unpredictable weather conditions
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting or standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Lead and manage the end-to-end execution of Yard Containments within a timely manner by collaborating with Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and Service
- Work alongside Engineering, Manufacturing and Service to develop, document and implement effective containment repair strategies
- Manage multiple containments and learn to quickly pivot when direction changes
- Work alongside Manufacturing and Engineering to ensure all parts, tools and consumables are accounted for prior to execution of containment
- Communicate and work effectively with Outbound Logistics to ensure containments on all vehicles are complete prior to customer deliveries
- Set craftmanship expectations with Rivian Technicians and ensure that repair and documentation is properly executed at the highest quality for each containment action
- Drive strategic long term improvements to the yard containment processes
- Evaluate proposed containments and strategize with Field Service to determine the proper strategy
- Work alongside 3rd party suppliers to implement effective containment strategies
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team