Interior Designer Project Manager
Posted on 3/17/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Interior Architecture and/or Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of interior architectural projects
- Architecture license or Interiors Certification
- Strong technical proficiency in the development of construction documents and administration of services during the construction phase
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans, budgets, contracts, and business development proposals
- Advanced knowledge of applicable building codes including CBC, ADA, Fire Codes
- Basic knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Mentor and train your team members
- Lead a project team through the entire lifecycle of workplace projects including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Create and develop internal relationships with our support professionals including our LPARED research team, contracts professionals, entitlements team, and marketing team
- Inspire collaboration between client and project teams as the single point of contact
- Process and manage contractual and financial construction administration documents
- Prepare schedules, budgets, and work plan documents during all phases of the design process
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors
- Provide opportunities and career growth- your success is our success
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Provide study grants for exploration - Catapult, LPA Foundation
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.