Ad Operations, EST
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA
- Project implementation expertise
- 1+ Years Experience with Programmatic Display Advertising Experience, including buying and optimization, ideally in an advertising or marketing technology, media, digital ad agency or software company
- 1+ Years Experience with ABM, marketing automation technology or demand generation
- 1+ Years Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrable expertise with Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital operations role, ideally in an advertising or marketing technology, media, digital ad agency or software company
- Serve as the primary internal owner of the successful delivery of our top tier, strategic customers' content syndication and digital advertising campaigns
- Identify, define and implement inventory and partner process improvements and serve as a digital operations subject matter expert for internal teams, external partners and strategic customers as needed
- Continuously assess, improve, and implement efficient and scalable operational workflow from campaign implementation through delivery
- Be the subject matter expert across ML's products and 3rd party applications including Lead Generation and Digital Advertising Operations and platform integrations
- Join client calls as needed to offer technical implementation and optimization consultation to ensure a successful campaign execution
- Collaborate on team onboarding training curriculum and continuous education training
- Partner with the finance team to complete month-end close processes, analysis and reporting
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and via email with a knack for explaining complex concepts into a straightforward manner
- Naturally comfortable and effective communicating with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization one on one or through group presentations
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results both internally and externally with partners and customers
- Eager to get hands-on with the technology and figure out how things work
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.