Los Angeles, California
6 month growth↑ 16%
1 year growth↑ 39%
2 year growth↑ 55%
- Fluent bilingualism in English and Spanish
- At least 2 years of experience in intake, preferably in the legal field
- Experience with case management software
- Great interpersonal skills and patience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Handling inbound phone calls, setting appointments, and screening prospective clients
- Tracking and monitoring potential new client inquiries and leads
- Assisting with answering customer inquiries and routing them to the proper contact
- Logging client information in the software database system
- Assisting attorneys with administrative tasks related to opening new cases and maintaining databases
- Writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets
- Carrying out prospective client interviews/interactions with empathy and compassion
- Adhering to strict business dress code and punctuality standards
- BDC sales, metric-based, and/or KPI-based work experience
- Sales experience, even with no legal experience
- Handling inbound phone calls, setting appointments, and screening prospective clients before scheduling an attorney-client consultation
- Track and monitor potential new client inquiries and leads (email, internal, and phone referrals)
- Assists with answering customer inquiries and problems by routing customer to the proper contact and/or department
- Accurately log client information in our software database system
- Assist attorneys with administrative tasks related to opening new cases and maintaining databases
- Write emails, transcribe notes, research legal documents, fax, copy, and create spreadsheets.
- Carry out prospective client interviews/interactions with genuine empathy and compassion
- Strict business dress code and punctuality standards
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) with written and verbal proficiency
- At least 2 years of experience doing intake, preferably in the legal field preferred but not required.
- Case Management software experience is a major plus
- Great interpersonal skills, extending patience when working with individuals and proactivity when issues arise.
- Ability to maintain several responsibilities at once and time-management skills, prioritizing high and low level demands adequately
- Excellent customer service attitude in fast-paced environments
- ALL SALES EXPERIENCE (EVEN WITH NO LEGAL EXPERIENCE) ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Here at the Matian Firm we offer comprehensive benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance), an excellent compensation package, paid parking, paid time off, and more! Come work as an lntake Specialist at a growing firm with opportunities to advance and learn alongside a team of professionals within the legal industry. The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We’re dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.