Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5-7+ years in product marketing, partner marketing, or a related role
- The ability to champion the customer and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with partners and customers in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work
- Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives
- Experience working directly with customers and or partners
- Passion for learning new products and industries-unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy- at Figma, we run with it!
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Work with partners to create joint marketing plans that help us achieve shared goals
- Identify potential partners to help us reach new audiences and build co-marketing programs with them
- Drive deeper engagement with our platform and integrations with through content and campaigns
- Work with the broader marketing team on creative co-marketing ideas that span web, community, social, events, and other marketing channels
- Work closely with our business development and marketing teams to build and scale a set of repeatable partner programs
- Arm internal and partner sales teams with resources that help them position Figma's platform and key integrations
- Track and measure project success so we can learn what works and continue making our programs better
- Grow a community of partners that feel loved and valued
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.