Pandadoc is in hyper growth, pre-IPO mode. We are seeking a Corporate FP&A leader who will be a key player in shaping and effectively scaling Pandadoc’s rapid growth. Our Strategic Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across all functions. The team partners cross-functionally and with C-level executives to set strategic goals and appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
As part of the Strategic Finance team, this role will establish processes and lead the partnership with executive level business partners to support our company strategy & operations. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of building a dynamic, world class FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a team player, a confident business partner, capable of driving action cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at analyzing data and delivering actionable insights. This candidate has an ownership mentality with experience ID’ing and solving business problems (not just reporting results) and using analytics to guide decision making.
In this role, you will:
- Strategic Finance partner to the CEO, CFO, and external stakeholders
- Lead Pandadoc’s annual planning, consolidated financial statement reporting and forecasting processes (monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range plan) with high degree of accuracy and transparency
- Own and operate revenue, billings and deferred revenue forecasts and related analyses to understand drivers behind changes to revenue and gross margin and articulate recommendations to support profitable growth
- Evaluate performance of current business and provide financial guidance and recommendations that drives short-term and long-term strategic decisions
- Act as Chief of Staff to manage the forecast calendar and all communications for the Corp FP&A organization
- Lead beyond budgeting and planning – be a thought leader and partner with stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies while scaling the company
- Be a self-starter, insightful and service oriented; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Manage and advise on special projects - may include new product launches, M&A activity, and market research
- Track and benchmark other comparable SaaS companies on several dimensions. Continuously monitor and analyze the broader SaaS landscape
- Collaborate with the Company’s accounting, operations and analytics teams for month-end and quarter-end close reporting, driving internal processes to maintain and improve predictability and accuracy of financial results
- Minimum of a B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or an equivalent from a leading undergraduate institution
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance in a pre-IPO or hyper growth late-stage startups or 2 years of investment banking or management consulting
- Experience building high performing teams
- High proficiency with FP&A systems required, Adaptive Insights Planning & Tableau experience is a HUGE plus
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills are required
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple takeaways and are not hesitant to voice your point of view
- Strong communication skills and senior level presentation experience
- FP&A experience at a pre-IPO or in publicly traded SaaS company
- Fundamental understanding of Subscription-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model
- Excellent revenue modeling and analysis skills
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and financial concepts
Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company’s medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year. Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)
The annual base salary range for this position is between $95,000 - $130,000 USD.
This position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to $15,000 USD.
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.