Posted on 11/10/2022
Wheeling, IL, USA
- A minimum of an Associate's degree is required; an Associate's degree in Business is preferred
- Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Intermediate decision making and problem solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Cornerstone software
- Microsoft office suite
- General office equipment and materials
- Manage site training materials and schedule
- Cornerstone and orientation training administration
- Managing responses to training inquiries
- Manage compliance to current training matrix requirements and updates
- Communicate site training metrics
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.