2023 Digital Analyst
‘Emerge’ Full-Time Development Program, Cleveland, Start Date July 2023
Posted on 11/25/2022
Brooklyn, OH, USA
- Digital Product Owner
- Product management
- Business Enablement
- Change Management
- Undergraduate and/or master's degree in Business, Information Technology, Data Analysis, Design, or other related coursework - must be graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- Exposure to digital and client focused experiences or financial services products a significant plus
- Passion for helping solve client problems and creating seamless user experiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Fundamental knowledge of banking, including marketing, products, and current industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills that can explain technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Collaborate effectively across multiple cross-functional teams
- Work closely with business and technology on the implementation of enhancements to the digital banking experience
- Help the team stay on track to fulfill business objectives. Manage project risks and maintain team momentum. Skillfully execute on milestones and deliverables in a timely manner
- Support and guide the Agile development process
- Produce comprehensive digital documentation to ensure efficient and effective cross team collaboration
- Solve problems that impact our clients and business:
- Maintain and manage multiple and/or changing priorities quickly with flexibility, initiative, innovation, and a team focus to drive success
- Make sound data driven judgments drawing from both analytical data sources and qualitative data sources
- Use problem-solving skills that help identify, isolate, and resolve issues to minimize client impact
- Experience with Project Methodologies such as: Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking principles and tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in both waterfall and/or agile environments
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
KeyBank is a bank that provides numerous financial services.
Key’s mission is to empower its clients, communities and employees to thrive. The company is one of the largest bank-based financial service companies in the United States and provides services like investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products to individuals and companies across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Alternative Work Schedules
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve shared objectives.
- Respect: We value the unique talents, skills and experiences that diversity provides.
- Accountability: We deliver on what we promise.
- Integrity: We are open and honest in everything we do.
- Leadership: We anticipate the need to act and inspire others to follow.