Sales Operations Administrator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Cognos, and MemberAdmin preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative experience with deal closing process validations and verification of data from contracts (MSA, SOWs, and SOs)
- Experience maintaining the integrity of customer data used to support all activities of the sales workflow
- Experience with creating training materials and job aides
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and strong follow through
- Excellent computer and data analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Work with Sales Team to setup new business in MemberAdmin and Lawson
- Perform New Business Quality Assurance Activities, including:
- Validate that the Opportunity includes all required information for the site setup process, the compensation process, and the implementation process
- Ensure contracts, service orders, and proformas are attached to Opportunity
- Maintain repository of contracts in SpringCM Contract Management System
- Validate contract terminations by working with Sales and Ops to gather data on affected site numbers, termination dates, and termination reasons. Provide information to Program Manager for financial impact evaluations
- Provide copies of contracts upon request
- Provide Salesforce and MemberAdmin Training for Sales Team
- Setup Epic Access Agreements and Epic Customer Schedules
- Perform data integrity activities including manual validation of account names, addresses, phone numbers, and health system affiliations
- Participate in assigned data integrity projects, process improvement projects, and user acceptance testing of system changes
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.