Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology & Engineering
Posted on 4/15/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 8+ years of experience in a recruiting capacity
- 3+ years of experience delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global technology organization
- 3+ years mentoring and developing talent
- 3+ years experience managing a recruiting team
- Experience building and presenting compelling, data-informed business cases
- Experience developing meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses
- Solid knowledge of contemporary sourcing techniques and research and outreach tools
- Well experienced with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration regulations and best practices
- Articulate, able to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Manage a balanced and productive recruiting team with 10+ direct reports, contract and FTE
- Partner with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and build collaborative, productive relationships, with a focus on technology organizations
- Set staffing strategy across your product group and achieve hiring outcomes that match your title's business goals
- Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Report on hiring performance against your client's staffing plans
- Contribute to the growth and health of the Recruiting group, lead projects to enhance our capabilities
- Knowledge of CRM and HRIS systems such as Salesforce and Workday
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and relevant talent markets
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble