ML Platform Engineer
Posted on 2/7/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering, preferably in data Infrastructure, machine learning, and/or cloud ecosystems
- Experience building data systems or machine learning ecosystems
- Experience with Machine learning frameworks including sklearn, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Experience in one or more data stores including Postgres, Redshift, Hadoop, Cassandra, BigQuery, Spark, Druid, etc
- Familiarity with open-source data & machine learning landscape
- Strong mathematical skills and data manipulation using tools like numpy, pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Experience in the ML development cycle such as training, testing, monitoring, and/or deployment
- Solid background in the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- Ability to build systems that balance scalability, availability, and latency
- Advocate for the continuous deployment and automation tools, monitoring, and self-healing systems
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Build high-quality and scalable systems for deploying AI models
- Design, develop, and lead platform features
- Collaborate with ML Engineers, Backend Engineers, and Products Managers to deliver new Platform capabilities
- Participate in early customer engagements and PoCs, and use that context to drive new product features
- Review design and code, and make sure what we ship is awesome
- “Create what's not there”
- Experience in containerized deployment or Kubernetes
- Exposure to ML pipeline Kubeflow, mlflow, etc
- Having been a part of an engineering team at an early-stage startup
AI quality solutions
TruEra is on a mission of helping people and machines make better decisions together. The company provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust.
Company Core Values
- Cutting-edge Technology - We thrive on solving hard, meaningful problems with advanced innovation.
- Innovative and Talented People - When you work with creative, dedicated individuals, the impossible becomes possible.
- Trust and Confidence - We believe that trustworthy, transparent AI can positively impact the world.
- Fairness and Transparency - We are passionate about the responsible use of AI and reducing algorithmic discrimination.