Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You have at least 5 years experience in an software engineering role
- You have experience working on developer tools and infrastructure
- You love making other developers more productive
- You apply a product mindset to infrastructure
- You love systems and software and are competent in both
- Jenkins and Groovy
- Tool and service development in Java, Kotlin, Python and/or Golang
- Java language ecosystem
- Kubernetes and Helm
- AWS and Terraform
- Design, build, operate and maintain tools and infrastructure for building, testing and deploying software into production
- Lead projects that make the process of shipping code to production a fast and enjoyable experience
- Protect our customer experience by automating all aspects of software deployment
- Make DoorDash the best place to develop services and applications
- Have the ability to improve all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Enable all DoorDash developers to launch great products for our customers
- Work with stakeholders and infrastructure teams to keep us close to the cutting edge of technology
- Join a growing company and grow right along with us
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.