International Tax Services
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a background in cross-border tax compliance for alternative investment funds and private wealth investors
- Working knowledge of Pan-European tax regulatory regimes and requirements including but not limited to Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Netherlands
- Familiarity with Asian and Canadian tax requirements a plus
- Fluency in English required - other European languages a plus - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and comfortable learning new systems and technology
- Comfortable analyzing large volumes of data
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with capability to see the big picture
- Work with International Product Development colleagues to identify tax-related reporting needs and compliance challenges associated with structures in certain markets (predominantly, but not solely, in Europe) and build processes to address them
- Manage external tax advisors where applicable
- Follow relevant tax-related regulatory changes and develop plans to address
- Assist in various fund launch activities and ad hoc requests
- Monitor various internal and external calendars for different stakeholders such as investor relations, sales teams, and client relationship managers as well as adhere to client service expectations
- Manage the collection and dissemination of tax information from underlying funds
- Coordinate with third-party tax preparers and administrators in the review of the fund investment and preparation of tax information in various jurisdictions
- Manage US FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard process - Cayman, Canada, Luxembourg
- Monitor and perform to service level expectations and escalate to managers to keep processes on time
- The base salary range for this role is $140,000 to $180,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.