Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Strong technical background in the development of real-time interactive applications (games, simulations, etc.)
- Proven track record of delivering games with Unity and C# and strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Deep understanding of software design practices including architecture, software design patterns and algorithmic solutions
- Good communicator, proficient in spoken and written English, with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skills
- Collaborating with other senior project leaders in project planning and execution
- Using your extensive software development experience to architect and implement performant and scalable systems
- Working with a software development team and a project team of designers, project managers and quality analysts to realise a design concept into implementation
- Helping drive the technical direction of software features, following agile software development methodologies
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed
- Experience with online multiplayer networking frameworks such as Photon, MLAPI, etc
- Familiar with mobile application, cloud development, GPU computing: vertex, fragment and computer shaders
- Experience interacting and explaining ideas to customers and executives that don't possess a technical background
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.