Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Capable of handling high volume in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and various departments within the company
- System experience with Zuora preferred, or other big ERP's (i.e., Workday, Oracle, etc.)
- Salesforce or CRM and Zendesk experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Responding to customer billing inquiries via Zendesk queue. Including but not limited to, invoice requests, billing disputes, account balance questions, and cancellation requests
- Working cross-functionally with Sales/CSM's, Revenue Operations, Finance Systems, and Order Management teams to troubleshoot customer inquiries
- Enforcing and providing guidance regarding billing requirements
- Customer account and purchase order reconciliations
- Documenting and maintaining billing and Accounts Receivable processes
- Processing of customer refunds, adjustments, and updates to customer account information
- Assisting with retrieval of data and support documents in satisfying various audit requests
- Additional ad hoc billing and Accounts Receivable projects as needed
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective