Senior Software Developer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Extensive track record architecting and implementing scalable backend services and systems
- Several years' experience post-grad in a professional setting
- Experience working with load balancers, data replication, distributed message queues, and distributed data stores
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for mobile gaming products
- Building scalable systems for massively multiplayer mobile games that will support thousands of concurrent users
- Creating tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines: such as adding additional player management tools for our community team, data pipeline optimizations for our game designers, or even content pipelines for our art team
- Involved in every aspect of product development, from design to implementation to playtests to metrics analysis
- Leading the technical investigation, implementation, release, and iteration of solutions to large-scale product and infrastructure problems
A Thinking Ape's mission is to build community through gaming
- Competitive salary and benefits package as well as health and dental
- Unlimited sick days, flexible scheduling and work from home options
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- Social events
- On-site yoga sessions, a monthly massage clinic and company-sponsored hockey and dodgeball teams
- Have Wonderful Arguments.
- The Best Ideas Win.
- Keep Growing.