Posted on 11/2/2022
Springfield, VA, USA
- Bachelors Degree with 2-4 year imagery analysis or equivalent relevant experience
- Additional years of experience can be substituted for a degree
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- 3-10 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.