Posted on 12/13/2022
Houston, TX, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Newark, NJ...
- You have 4+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- You've earned a Bachelor's degree (or have equivalent experience)
- You possess deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities
- You are experienced in selling servers, storage hardware, enterprise software, or networking
- You're able to drive the overall channel technical enablement plan for the region
- You can motivate, train, and conduct seminars within partners to exceed revenue targets
- You maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a partner organization
- You have strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- You come with an innate 'whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in reaching revenue targets
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to large groups of partners and/or customers
- With partners, participate in the consultation to prospective customers and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process
- Build long term business relationships and be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource
- Work with Nutanix Regional SE Manager to drive field pre and post-sales alignment and engagement with partners
- Collaborate with the channel sales and field marketing to plan, deliver and manage effective demand generation campaigns with partners
- Travel within the region
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.