Are you ready to make an impact?
We invent, build, and scale product-led businesses within industries that have tremendous impact on peoples’ lives. We are shippers, makers, and craftspeople that come together to help organizations build human-centered products that people love using, every single day.
As a Managing Director/Partner in our Product Experience and Engineering Lab you will join a leadership team focused on cultivating teams that help companies become digital in every part of their business, while mentoring the next generation of leaders at West Monroe. You will have significant responsibility in shaping and delivering our team’s vision. You should be passionate about delivering products that are grounded in the human experience and be prepared to embrace West Monroe’s fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment.
As a Managing Director/Partner within West Monroe you are responsible for:
- You will scale the Engineering practice and build operational continuity across the practice and distributed geographies
- Actively lead innovation activities, often in partnership with our Specialty Leaders, Industry and Functional experts to expand and enhance West Monroe’s Digital solutions and capabilities
- Lead, mentor and grow our team of builders and actively participate in the career advisory and performance management process
- Facilitate openness and knowledge sharing across the engineering specialty
- Actively participate in recruiting and retaining top talent
- Accountable for facilitating and ensuring the overall quality execution of technology and product build across a breadth of expertise areas that would include Software Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Mobile and other digital platforms
- Develop and execute implementation plans in alignment with features and functionality designed to delight clients and customers
- Lead teams serving clients across industries while demonstrating executive presence with high level client counterparts
- Provide quality assurance and conduct frequent touch bases with client executives to ensure value is realized and understood from our engagements
- Engage and drive cohesiveness with business partners across the firm to identify and cross-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and drive relationships with Go-To-Market teams across the organization
- Lead efforts to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings
- Cultivate new and existing client development opportunities
- Attend networking events and actively build and leverage a professional network and affiliate network in the digital services community
- Minimum of 15+ years of leadership experience, in a team-based, client-facing business and/or digital consulting services, including direct leadership of software development teams
- Previous experience growing and managing a global digital consulting services by leading a practice, service line or equivalent
- Proven experience in leading, executing and delivering custom software engineering solutions
- You have awareness of the needs of other leaders to best coach and mentor them toward powerful outcomes for their teams
- An active professional network in industries and corporate decision makers
- An appreciation for the constant evolution of tools and techniques that are used to build and ship high quality digital solutions, enabling your team to explore, experiment, and evolve our delivery practices to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs
- You have an acute understanding of the needs of client business and technology leaders, and you can help them articulate their needs to best formulate a pursuit plan
- You have a passion for feeding your own curiosity as well as that of your team through the empowerment of others to establish forums for discussion and collaboration
- Ability to Travel, as required based on client and practice demands
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range for this role is $290K - $370K. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our bonus structure and benefits is here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, experience, skills, education, and internal equity. Employees in proximity of our Seattle, Washington DC, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco offices will have a geographic premium applied to this salary scale.
Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, purchase shares from our employee stock ownership program and be eligible to receive annual bonuses. Employees will also receive unlimited flexible time off and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Ten weeks of paid parental leave will also be available for use after successful completion of one year of employment.
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what’s never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroeis an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.