Posted on 5/9/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- BS 3+ years of experience, or MS 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with software development in C / C++
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Shell scripting etc
- Experience with modern server architectures and it's components
- Good understanding of server BIOS sub-system
- Experience with software development for server platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Explore and validate new server Memory RAS features for multiple server architectures
- Implement and validate new BIOS features
- Help customers with integration of new BIOS features
- Support application engineers with validation efforts and automation tools
- Perform new product benchmarking based on Linux OS and Java/Virtualization
- Collaborate with key customers on validation efforts including development and maintenance of self-qualification software
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.