Software Technical Writer
Posted on 8/9/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 1-2 years experience documenting software development, preferably in a regulated industry, such as healthcare or life sciences
- Technical writing skills with experience creating documents, such as plans, design specifications, compliance and user guides
- Demonstrated grammar and editing skills for technical content
- Excellent attention to detail, balanced with the ability to calibrate the level of detail to the target audience
- Familiar with quality assurance concepts for regulated industries
- Experience managing documentation projects independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with the Microsoft 365 suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Experience working with the Google suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience using the Veeva document management system
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility