We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps leading retailers and brands like The Honest Company, Il Makiage, KIND Snacks, PetSmart, and more remove friction from the customer experience to grow repeatable revenue through subscriptions programs. We help shift consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lasting, highly profitable relationships. Ordergroove has created the leading technology for subscriptions across the eCommerce ecosystem, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, Magento, and other platforms.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
We’re looking for an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to help bring our name, story, and product to the world’s largest brands! You’ll work alongside the most talented team in the business and report directly to our Director of Demand Generation.
Our Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting and executing Ordergroove’s prospect-facing integrated marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive account engagement from targeted enterprise brands; driving new business pipelines and sales. We’re looking for someone who can become an industry expert and utilize this knowledge to design and orchestrate highly effective, cross-functional integrated campaigns. They should be detail-oriented and creative thinkers with solid project management, written and analytical skills along with a robust understanding of and experience with multi-channel integrated demand generation, field marketing, and account-based marketing.
This role offers both strategic and hands-on marketing execution while working alongside some of the best marketing, sales, partner, and customer success professionals in the industry.
What you will do:
- Shape the strategic direction for our targeted marketing campaigns, developing an integrated campaign and events approach to drive awareness and build a pipeline with high-quality opportunities.
- Own the strategy and execution of our integrated marketing efforts and event execution to increase engagement of strategic accounts, nurture leads throughout the sales cycle, and enhance the buyers’ journey.
- Think creatively and strategically to craft campaign, event, and content messaging in close collaboration with brand, content, and product marketing to resonate with our target audiences’ needs, goals, and buying stage.
- Test and optimize channel performance and messaging to optimize spend and results.
- Collaborate closely with sales to identify campaign opportunities and underserved segments and plan and coordinate cross-functional outreach efforts.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and executive effective online and offline marketing activities with an integrated message that permeates across sales, partner, and marketing channels: including digital activities, emails, sales cadences, webinars, events, social, direct mail, OOH, etc.
- Monitor, track, and report on campaign success metrics to measure the performance of your marketing programs and investments and optimize based on analysis.
- Communicate with internal teams, including marketing, sales development, and sales, to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with a deep understanding of integrated and targeted marketing campaign strategy and event marketing coordination.
- Boasts omnichannel knowledge and experience to assure cross-channel integrated touchpoints, mastery of events/conferences, and a proven ability to develop and implement enticing, value-driven messaging into any marketing material.
- Thinks big, research trends, and develops creative campaign themes, content direction, and engaging activities to ensure lasting brand impressions and thought leadership
- Demonstrated track record of success with driving demand with large key accounts and penetrating complex buying committees and sales processes throughout the funnel.
- A passion for testing new channels, messages, and strategies, looking to iterate and optimize based on quantitative and qualitative inputs.
- Highly collaborative with other marketing functions, sales, and SDRs with strong project management capabilities for complex multi-channel campaigns.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this role makes you excited and feel confident that you can deliver the results we need.
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet’s Coffee, L’Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove’s omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.
The base salary for this role ranges between $115,000 and $125,000 plus bonus.