Product Marketing Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Drive and scale adoption of Patreon for new and existing creators and fans by working with the Growth team to develop our growth marketing vision and go-to-market strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of creators and fans through qualitative and quantitative research to understand their point points, alternatives in the market, and how we can better serve and message them
- Identify new features and products to increase creator and fans adoption and retention
- Work with the Creative, Lifecycle, Web, and Brand teams to launch customized campaigns and creative assets for each segment
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design, UXR, Engineering and Data Science to establish our growth strategy and product roadmap
- Develop a lifecycle marketing strategy to drive engagement and retention with existing creators and fans
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing, Marketing, or Product Management
- Excellent communication capabilities and the ability to work across both highly technical and highly creative teams
- Demonstrated success in managing large cross-functional teams to bring products to market
- Proven experience influencing product development and product strategy using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Deep product intuition and demonstrated ability to discover meaningful insights and uncover latent user needs
- A deep passion for helping creators, and a desire to get sh*t done
- You've brought scaled, consumer-grade products to market and now you're looking for your next creative challenge. points if you've worked on creator products
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
Company Core Values
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.