Systems Engineering, Sled East
Posted on 11/19/2022
Tampa-St. Petersburg Metropolitan Area, FL, USA • Brookhaven, GA...
- Deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage and/or cloud markets as well as design capabilities
- Experience with public cloud offerings, SAAS, and consumption models is desired
- About 50% travel within region
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Experience managing direct reports and associated HR items (expenses, promotions, performance reviews) is desired
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in growing the culture and the sub-region
- BS CS/EE or related (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ Years experience as a pre-sales Sr. Systems Engineer
- 1-2 years of experience as a manager or managing a team
- Experience in vertical position and/or working with government entities, including state and local organizations is highly desirable
- Recruit and hire new Systems Engineers into the territory
- Responsible for maintaining a passionate, upbeat and learning culture within the region; including training and mentoring new Systems Engineers and AEs on the team
- HR responsibility for Systems Engineers within the region (expenses, reviews, etc)
- Support field SE team in complex evaluations, solving problems and challenging customer environments
- Take ownership in ensuring channel enablement is ongoing
- Cultivate channel partner relationships with their technical teams
- Act as a floating SE and fill in for existing team members if there is a resource conflict, or vacation coverage
- Provide an escalation point for pre-sales and post sales technical issues that arise in the territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers in the territory
- Experience with RFx responses and large contract pursuit is a plus
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.