Systems Specialist II
Posted on 11/10/2022
Dayton, OH, USA
- High school diploma or equivalent and more than 2 years of prior experience
- Successful completion of an ADPII security clearance investigation prior to your start date with Leidos. The commitment for employment will indicate that employment shall commence within 30 days of the granting of eligibility for a PCL
- Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to or within 6 months of your start date
- Under minimal supervision provides hardware and applications front-line support to AHLTA/CHCS end users Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify core problems
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of customer satisfaction according to defined policies
- Works with engineers to resolve Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues. Participates in new application rollouts, testing and special projects as needed
- Provides technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA software/hardware
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of end-user devices (EUDs), software, hardware, and firmware utilizing experience and understanding of MHS environment and MHS clinical systems
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.