Physical Design Engineer - Sta
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Raleigh, NC, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field plus 6 years of industry work experience., or
- Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field plus 4 years of industry work experience., or
- Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field plus 2 years of industry work experience
- 5 years of expertise with industry leading STA and timing ECO tools such as PrimeTime, Tempus, etc., on sub-10 nm process nodes
- 3 years of proficiency in developing timing constraints
- 5 years of experience in Tcl and Perl/Python programming
- Defining and implementing methodology for efficient and accurate multimode, multicorner, multivoltage STA at block, subsystem, and chip levels
- Writing and validating timing constraints for different modes for various IP in the chip
- Performing timing rollups, analyzing timing violations, generating ECOs, and guiding team members on timing convergence
- Composing scripts within STA tools to automate checks and custom reporting as well as scripts to automate timing execution and timing snapshot or indicator generation
- Collaborating with team members in allied disciplines and in different geographies
- 3 years of experience in timing analysis and closure of designs with variation-aware STA signoff criteria
- 2 years of experience in closing timing in different modes such as scan shift, test capture at speed, etc
- Knowledge of areas that interface with STA such as IR drop analysis, DFT, etc
- Awareness of multi-voltage implementation
- Experience in performing SPICE simulations to validate timing paths
- Experience with digital implementation flow
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity