Customer Support Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- BA/BS degree
- 0-2 years experience in a customer facing position
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to utilize empathy and patience
- Ability to think critically and creatively in order to proactively and independently solve problems
- Willingness to master basic technical troubleshooting assistance
- Motivation to meet and exceed expectations in a metrics driven environment
- A drive to learn, collaborate and be a team player
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work one weekend day per week after training (40 hour work week)
- Provide product and technical support as part of an exceptional, full life cycle customer experience via multi-channel support (phone, email and chat)
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Strive for first-contact resolution with each interaction
- Manage customer information in Zendesk during and after each correspondence
- Resolve complex and heightened user concerns with a positivity and empathy
- Demonstrate superior judgment, patience and attentiveness in all communication and interactions
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to Wyzant customers while also exercising time management and task prioritization
- Proactively surface trends for continuous process improvement
- Deliver exceptional quality, meet and exceed team and individual benchmark metrics
- Learn and execute technical processes and sensitive situations
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.