Salesforce Technologies Administrator
Posted on 9/1/2022
Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
- Strong Salesforce platform knowledge and at least 1+ years' of administration/implementation hands-on experience with both Salesforce and Conga
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Conga Composer
- Experience with Conga Composer, Conga CFS and Conga Orchestrate
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Additional Conga Certifications
- Strong Salesforce CPQ Knowledge and hands on experience with administration of existing CPQ solutions
- Understanding of maintaining existing DocuSign solutions
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Translating technical solutions into easily digestible explanations of problems/solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Available and responsive to questions
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Conga configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Conga Templates, Conga Queries, Conga Contracts, Clauses, Clause Bundles, Conga Email Templates, Conga Workflow, and Conga Orchestrate
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications and integration owners including
- Salesforce CPQ
- Advanced Approvals
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.