Professional Services, Austin
Posted on 11/30/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 3- 5 years of experience managing software projects with team sizes three or more
- Experience working directly with customers on software build or customization projects
- Experience with projects involving financial markets, preferably front-office trading or pricing systems
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong proficiency using Jira, experience implementing new workflows & reports a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Manage software implementation and deployment project activities across groups, tracking requirements, deadlines, and risks
- Understand business drivers of projects and remind internal and external teams of goals when prioritizing project activities and deliverables
- Define project milestones and track progress against those milestones
- Command and report upon project schedule, status, budget and progress
- Communicate with project stakeholders and participants, both internal and external
- Adapt plans and help navigate projects through unexpected circumstances
- Create and maintain project documentation and other artifacts
- Develop and maintain project and staffing plans
- Coordinate billable events and invoicing with revenue management department
High-performance, future-proof solutions
At Broadway, their mission is to help clients combine the fundamental power of human intelligence with data-driven applications and workflow tools to drive their trading businesses. Now and into the future.
- We provide excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance, including full partner and family coverage.
- Whatever your interests and objectives, we’ll work with you to chart a meaningful path to learn, grow, and advance. All Broadway employees have access to an experienced advisor who can help you find your ideal path.
- Just like a martial arts dojo, our three-month program for recent graduates is all about mastering skills through shared experience.
- We realize that our people have goals beyond Broadway. With our flexible policies, you can pursue them and feel fully supported while doing so.
- As long as you’re meeting expectations and scheduling responsibly, there are no constraints on how much vacation time you take.
- Our retirement matching program helps you plan for the next phase of your life beyond Broadway.
- All employees have access to an annual discretionary budget to get the latest and greatest technology, materials, or training to make working easier, healthier, more interesting or just more fun.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, and we will buy lunch at the office and dinners for occasional late nights.
- Our people have global ambitions. If you do great work, tell us where you want to live and the world is yours.
- We feel strongly about giving back. Whenever possible, we offer company resources to support voluntary community and career outreach.
- Past events include ping pong, cooking lessons, boating, karaoke, dancing, paintball, and much, much more.
Company Core Values
- Blaze Your Own Trail
- Challenge Yourself
- Be Greater Together
- Make an Impact