Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2-4 years of sales experience in an outbound or quota carrying capacity
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience using modern prospecting, nurture and pipeline technologies is needed in this role
- Tenacity, drive to learn, and self-motivated
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Hypersience product and our place in the IDP industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with consistent forecasting
- Routinely exceed goals in outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide effective and productive market/client feedback to Hyperscience's product/engineering team
AI-powered enterprise data platform
Hyperscience is on a mission to connect human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow's automation challenges today, creating better outcomes for customers, companies, and the world.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- 6 months paid parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip,
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Flexible work hours that are compatible with having children
- Two weeks of severance for every 6 months served with a minimum of 1 month severance
Company Core Values
- Do a good job.
- There is no way out but through.
- Incremental is not enough.
- Ambition pairs best with humility.
- Imaginative ideas from everyone.
- Tradeoffs create our identity.
- Work-life symbiosis.
- Equality for all.