Data Integrations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education and work experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience providing data analysis and recommendations
- HL7 file structure knowledge
- SFTP site knowledge
- Mirth Connect experience a plus
- Proficiency using MS Office and other technology
- Ability to learn proprietary revenue cycle management software
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Work well managing multiple priorities independently or as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to do what it takes to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and adherence to established processes
- Desire to succeed, grow skill sets and a positive attitude
- Manage and lead projects with client's IT departments and implementation team to meet deadlines
- Identify and clearly document technical requirements
- Utilize Zotec's proprietary technology and cZAR dashboards to perform key analysis on operational issues
- Focus on utilizing internal alerting systems and project management tools to manage day to day work as well as assigned monthly projects
- Establish a communication schedule to update team members, including appropriate staff in the organization, on the progress of the implementation
- Work closely with internal technology, file management, interface and client services teams, as well as external client IT resources
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.