Senior UX Researcher
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You want to make a difference. You're inspired to solve problems using your talents, creativity and unique skill set
- You lead with compassion. Whether it's a teammate, partner, or client, you know how to walk in someone else's shoes and be kind to others
- You have ambition and grit. In your view, obstacles and challenges aren't scary - they're the most exciting opportunities
- 5+ years of related experience in UX Research or equivalent. Have experience working closely with design, product management and engineering teams
- Expertise in both Qualitative and Quantitative research and knowledge in a variety of research styles and methodologies ranging from generative to evaluate studies to data analytics
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates previous research or case studies and resulting impact
- Ability to test designs in front of customers, analyze data and generate meaningful insights from user feedback
- Have experience conducting research in marketplace and consumer products
- Have experience leading research at both start-ups and larger corporations
- Are passionate about start-up and entrepreneurship
- Are adaptable and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and the grit to turn uncertainty into action
- Have self-awareness, a growth mindset, and strong proactivity and leadership
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you'll lead UX research and work closely with stakeholders to derive actionable insights and direction for product development
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you'll establish and advocate for the best research practices. Advise the team on the best methodologies in user research, product research, and design research
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you'll lead and moderate research sessions with users. Test designs in front of customers for the feedback, analyze data and generate insights
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you'll work collaboratively in a cross-functional, agile product group with Product Managers, Engineers, and other teams to build, measure, learn and iterate
Social platform for jobs
JobGet’s mission is to reshape the employment landscape for both employers and professionals to be instantly accessible and human. JobGet designed a marketplace where employers and job seekers can instantly message each other, schedule meetings, or even video interview within a matter of minutes.
- 🎒 Health and wellbeing: JobGet offers health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 🌴 Time off: We want people to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. JobGet offers flexible paid time off for all employees, no matter where you are in the 🌍.
- 💸 401K: JobGet helps make it easy to save money for retirement with our 401k plan through Human Interest.
- 🐣 Parental leave: JobGet’s Parental Leave offers 12 weeks of fully paid leave.
- 📈 Options: Stock options at a fast-growing startup.
- 💻 Tools: You’ll receive all equipment including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- 🏠 Remote-first: Our remote-first work environment allows you to work from anywhere.
- 💙 Mission-driven: Join a purpose-driven startup with high employee happiness & belonging ratings.