Hardware Test Engineer
Posted on 3/4/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
- 3+ years experience in Systems, Test, or Integration engineering
- Are well versed with complex electromechanical systems and are passionate about understanding what it takes to make them work reliably
- Have experience developing full system test plans and know how to execute them in fast-paced product development timelines
- Have experience with testing a wide range of sensors, actuators, and mechanical components
- Can prototype and run your own tests, from experimental setup to hardware and software implementation
- Familiarity with Linux systems and scripting in various languages (Python preferred)
- Familiarity with HALT and HASS testing
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.