Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
The role of a Data Scientist at Dataiku is quite unique. Our Data Scientists not only code up solutions to real-world problems, but also participate in client-facing endeavors throughout the customer journey. This includes supporting their discovery of the platform, helping integrate Dataiku with other tools and technologies, providing user training, and co-developing data science projects from design to deployment.
Key Areas of Responsibility (What You’ll Do)
- Co-develop production-level data science projects with our customers.
- Provide strategic input to the customer and account teams that help make our customers successful.
- Analyze and investigate various kinds of data and machine learning applications across industries and use cases.
- Help users discover and master the Dataiku platform, via user training, office hours, and ongoing consultative support.
- Mentor and help educate team members to aid in career development and growth.
- Be the lead on project scoping efforts and development sprints.
Experience (What We’re Looking For)
- Curiosity and a desire to learn new topics and skills.
- Empathy for others and an eagerness to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues, Dataiku’s customers, and the general public.
- The ability to clearly explain complex topics to technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- 4 - 12 years of experience with ML tools (ie., Python, R).
- 4 - 12 years of experience building models.
- Understanding of underlying data systems and platform mechanics such as Cloud architectures, K8S, Spark, and SQL.
- Location: local to Denver, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Utah, Montana, and Arizona.
Bonus points for any of these
- Experience with Consulting and/or Customer-facing Data Science roles.
- Experience with Data Engineering or MLOps.
- Experience building APIs.
- Experience using enterprise data science tools.
- Passion for teaching or public speaking.
Compensation and Benefits
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku’s incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
US only national base pay ranges
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]