Manager – Account Management
Posted on 2/3/2023
Raleigh, NC, USA
- Oversee/drive team best practices by sharing knowledge and skills to impact effective territory management; modeling exemplary written and oral customer communication; continuously improve resources on behalf of the Account Management team
- Assist in onboarding process for new Account Managers and Leads, including training, shadowing and mentorship
- 5 - 10+ years experience in account management
- 3 years in a management/leadership role
- Proven ability to take on additional projects and model leadership
- Track record of proactively identifying areas for improvement and sharing strategies and ideas with manager and team
- Ability to constructively deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrated performance of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue / retention goals, with an understanding of value drivers in achieving successful renewal conversion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Collaborative and motivating leader
- Strong organizational and problem solving/analysis
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of high-performing Account Managers
- As part of the leadership team, proactively identify areas for improvement to workflow, processes and ideas and coordinate implementation across the organization
- Support individuals' professional growth and develop business acumen
- Play a key role in developing and driving effective renewal campaigns and tactics
- Develop and maintain relationships with key team members across account services, sales and sales management, PLS, marketing and account management to facilitate collaboration, sharing best practices and improving cross-team efficiencies
- Provide territory coverage as-needed in open territories
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.