Design for Sustainability
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Must be currently pursuing a masters or PhD degree at an accredited university
- Actively pursuing a degree or one closely related in materials, manufacturing, mechanical engineering or related field required
- Coursework and/or experience in sustainability topics
- Command of life cycle assessment (LCA) fundamentals
- Create, drive, and support sustainability projects within the Product Development organization
- Leverage quantitative approaches, such as life cycle assessment and material flow analyses, to create compelling sustainability business cases
- Identify novel materials and validate their sustainability and functional performance
- Communicate sustainability content throughout the organization, including to executive audiences
- Develop sustainability toolsets and databases to support part designs and decision-making
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team