Sr. Program Manager
Part Response Team
Posted on 11/10/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- BS in Engineering, Automotive Technology, or similar technical degree required
- Master's degree (Preferred)
- 5+ years' experience with demonstrated leadership in Program Management, Service, Process Development, Project Management
- Demonstrated leadership in cross functional team management
- Sense of ownership and tenacity to solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Technical and professional skills in job-related area required
- Able to work efficiently under high amount of work/stress
- Expertise in Jira/Confluence as well as ENOVIA a plus
- Role requires high levels of initiative, independent judgement and indirect leadership capability
- Lead teams to creative solutions and develop new processes in a compressed timeline
- Responsible for cross functionally interfacing with multiple teams to ensure the best customer experience
- Dynamic problem-solving skills to ensure correct teams are involved
- Develop and maintain Jira project and use that tool to define and progress escalations
- Lead cross-functional communication to other key groups: Service Operations, Engineering, Legal & Regulatory, Purchasing, Logistics, Quality, etc
- Define and evolve the process to the needs of the business
- Ensure the team is working effectively while the group scales
- Lead engineering discussions to solve part escalations and serviceability issues
- Lead purchasing or quality discussions to resolve dynamic and ever-changing supplier issues/constraints
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team