Market Research Analyst
Posted on 3/20/2023
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a related field; BS or BA degree in science or science related degree is preferred
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Work authorization
- Manage online surveys throughout the entire project life cycle
- Construct and edit survey questionnaires to fit respondent friendly formats and programming formats in Qualtrics
- Co-ordinate and test programming of questionnaires into online survey formats
- Research, identify, and recruit appropriate respondents needed to meet quotas for survey recruiting
- Manage relationships with survey respondents and answer all technical and non-technical questions pertaining to the survey
- Analysis of large quantities of data from surveys into client-deliverable formats using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Base salary may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, as well as geographic location. Additionally, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary based on performance
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity