Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- MarTech proficiency. You have experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, and additional paid channels, having managed and tracked progress to achieve business goals
- A growth mindset. You're a creative problem solver, always on the lookout for new campaign types and channels to test to reach our target audiences, then learn and improve
- A dual-minded perspective: You are equally creative and analytical, enjoying ideation and creative problem-solving to drive measurable results
- A team player. You work exceptionally well cross-functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, cross-functionally teams, etc)
- A self-starter. You enjoy working independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment while keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Take ownership of all demand generation execution, from building workflows in marketing automation systems, to writing emails, to crafting campaigns across various ad platforms
- Execute a tier-based approach to ABM programs to scale, including list criteria and management, audience building, target messaging, design, and content creation
- Manage the design, production, and delivery of various marketing, communication, and promotional materials, including ebooks social, emails, website content, presentations, and more
- Develop lead flow strategies to move prospects through the lead cycle and optimize funnel velocity through collaboration of cross-functional marketing and sales teams, as well as outline appropriate qualification criteria and triggers for engagement
- Drive CRM data stewardship, ensuring integrity of account records in the CRM, including lead data and opportunities
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging technologies to inform demand generation strategy and tactics
- Manage event logistics, as needed
- 3-5+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with a B2B SaaS tech product. ABM experience is a plus
Parallel computing for data analytics
Bodo helps bring supercomputing-style performance and scalability to developers and data scientists working on large-scale problems, helping bring new solutions to production in record time.
Company Core Values
- We exist to change the face of analytics computing; to accelerate access to performance, scale, and simplicity for data-intensive applications.
- Parallel computing is the only way to extend Moore’s Law for compute performance.
- Data analytics developers work under a massive simplicity vs. performance gap. Parallel computing must be simplified/democratized for their use
- Existing high-performance programming workarounds - like libraries and frameworks - fail to address the underlying compute scaling issues.
- Python must be considered a “first-class” default platform