Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Baltimore, MD, USA
- Must have extensive DoD Federal experience in the coordination of program and project leaders to identify requirements for solution/system architecture
- Has extensive Department of Defense experience in taking program requirements and is able to create an architecture vision having experience in high volume and high availability networks and systems
- Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project
- Has extensive Department of Defense software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic
- Minimum 5 years DoD Federal relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science, Information Science, or other relevant discipline
- Identify strategies for addressing requirements
- Responsible for dictating design choices to software developers, including but not limited to platforms, coding and technical levels
- Establish and enforce standards and practices
- Crafting architectural solutions
- Has extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic
- Responsible for creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project
Digital services firm
Softrams' mission is to grow and continue to be a leading consulting and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package by providing options for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance for the employee along with optional spousal and child life insurance.
- We offer a generous 401k program with matching employer contributions of up to 5%. Employees become fully vested 30 days after their start date.
- Everyone needs time to recharge and unwind which is why we provide an annual 15-day vacation and 5-day sick leave. We also provide additional maternity and parental leave, as well as bereavement leave.
- We are proud to share our in-house training application which provides unlimited access to training programs (AWS, Azure, SAFe etc). We offer rewards for completion of certificates and host internal brown bag sessions to ensure an environment of continuous learning. We have also launched a new “Yearn to Learn” initiative which provides recommended courses and certifications along with opportunities and incentives based on current role and future aspirations.
- We provide your choice of laptop – MacBook Pro or PC, along with any additional software you may need for your job. Our offices provide ergonomic desks with adjustable height powered by push button operation, with USB plugins conveniently mounted right at their desk (SmartDesk). Additionally, our offices have all new Zoom Rooms installed in each conference room to ensure quality communication and collaboration in a seamless and integrated manner.
- We have partnered with Teaching for Good to provide free virtual training and mentoring for anyone interested in enhancing their career or would like to acquire new competencies. We also hope to create the skills of our future workforce.
- The pandemic has shifted how companies engage with their employees. In addition to the annual company event, we have created new virtual events such as Virtual Birthday Cake Cutting, Trivia, Bingo and many more to emphasize we are one team.
Company Core Values
- Stand United: The current climate of divisive politics and ideologies reminds us of the importance of unifying values. At Softrams, we believe in equity and justice for all which makes us proud of our diversity.
- Provide Value: We take pride in our work and strive to provide exceptional digital services that are achieved through in-depth research, avant-garde creativity, and tenacious execution.
- Transform Digital Landscape: With our client partnerships, we aim to make a difference in how technology shapes our world. We co-create new possibilities for how work is managed.