Risk Assessment Analyst
Posted on 12/14/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience conducting risk assessments for a company with significant regulatory requirements
- Risk Analysis experience, including developing and deploying remediation action plan is preferred
- Strengthen relationships with cross functional teams to promote collaboration and cohesiveness
- Easily adapt to a rapidly evolving, faced paced, cyber security environment as it relates to changes in strategy or risk
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Information Security, IT environment and its impact on business risk
- Strong understanding of technical terminology (e.g., platforms, architecture, ISO 27001, GLI-33 and SCF)
- Public Cloud experience preferred
- Experience with using GRC platforms like ZenGRC considered a major plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Minimum of 3 years of conducting Risk Assessments, Information Security, IT Auditing or equivalent experience
- Perform Security Risk Assessments (SARs) for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud computing models to align against Information Security Policies for the security of confidentiality, availability, and integrity of information, business delivery and technology
- Conduct continuous assessments to identify data at risk
- Communicate and identify issues, which could potentially pose risk to the brand
- Provide technical guidance for FanDuel divisions migrating to the public cloud to protect data in transit and at rest within and outside of the corporate boundaries (i.e., IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Perform Risk Assessments using FanDuel Group GRC platform, organizing and tracking all supporting evidence for closure, risk management and recommendations regarding cybersecurity controls throughout an asset's lifecycle and create standard process documentation to incorporate within the risk assessment
- Bring your expertise in risk assessment to assess and report on our information systems processes and procedures according to Information Security Policy requirements and best practices
- Identify and analyze the inherent risks in applications and supporting infrastructure and the controls that management has implemented to mitigate risks
- Provide a culture of risk awareness, risk and control visibility
- Perform onsite assessments and technical review of key vendors to ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Document, assess, investigate and map known and unknown areas of risk, then present steps to lower or remove the risk, as appropriate
- Evaluate risks - known and unknown - within the company and its operations in accordance with known industry frameworks (i.e., ISO, SCF, NIST, GLI-33)
- Document and report on resolution of SAR findings, including provision of evidence for closure and add to risk register
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.