Timi G1 Montreal – Senior Technical Artist
Posted on 1/26/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Strong Unreal Engine generalist with added exposure to character creation pipelines
- At least six years of professional AAA game development experience
- At least two AAA titles shipped in the current generation of consoles. Preferably with Unreal Engine
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine Toolchain & Ecosystem including (but not limited to) - Blueprints, Materials, Character/Animation Blueprints, Interoperability with DCC apps, Niagara
- Experience and/or knowledge of some of the following: Scripting languages (Python, C#); 3D and 2D software (3DSMax/Maya/Blender, Photoshop, Substance, ZBrush); Shaders
- Excellent understanding of art content production, integration and validation
- Team player, highly collaborative and results oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Autonomous and proactive to develop highly efficient solutions
- Curious about learning and implementing new technologies based on industry trends
- Develop scalable art content production pipeline and tools that support our creative vision
- Experience with Characters Modeling/Shading/Texturing Pipeline a huge
- Understanding of character and animation systems within Unreal or any other game engines - Rigs, Blending Trees, Layering, Sequencer, Blueprints, Retargeting, State machines..., in-game physics (hair, cloth)
- A portfolio or blog/articles demonstrating any of the above
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.