Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience with excellent computer science fundamentals
- 5+ years of software development experience on developing and shipping software
- Building highly available distributed systems leveraging cloud technologies
- Track record of delivering great software with solid test infrastructure, CICD, monitoring and alerting
- Using database technologies to power platforms or user experiences and/or big data experience
- Familiar with client-side library/application development for either desktop/web or mobile environments
- Building RESTful APIs
- Track record of delivering public cloud-based software, preferably on AWS platform
- Building high performant web client libraries or applications
- Track record of delivering full stack software or willingness to lean & be a full stack software engineer
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies (preferably AWS - S3, Lambdas, API Gateway, EventBridge etc.)
- Experience with large scale data processing systems for both batch and streaming technologies (Hadoop, Spark, EMR, KDA, Glue, Flink etc.)
- Work in an agile development environment, constantly shipping and iterating
- Partner with teams across the company on applications that require Platform innovation for their customer signals capture & processing needs
- Implement intuitive, self-service, scalable, highly reliable capabilities in our platform that harnesses GoDaddy's Data platform vision & capabilities
- Design and implement features, for both batch and real-time streaming systems, that materially impact GoDaddy customers and business
- Build clients, agents & SDK's on various languages & technologies for signal capture
- Contribute to technology working groups and internal open source
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.