Software Engineer Intern
Posted on 4/20/2022
Remote • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Effectively communicate and capable to interface with team members and customers
- Collaborate and align with team members internal/external stakeholders and partnership skills
- Demonstrate data analytics skills to communicate complex data in a simple process issues and identification of a solution
- Program management, leadership skills or project planning experience
- Candidate must be pursuing MS degree with 6+ months of experience in one of the following majors: Electrical Engineer, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Agile / SCRUM model
- NET Stack experience
- Feature definition, development and maintenance of Intel's High-Volume Manufacturing (HVM) test equipment software
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Cross-geo collaboration with engineering teams across Intel.Participation as well as driving design and code reviews
- Finding opportunities to improve quality of the product and testing processes, bug fixes etc
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity