Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 10/19/2023
Streamlines RFP responses for improved business wins
Loopio, a Toronto-based tech startup, is a leading provider of RFP response software that significantly streamlines the process of responding to RFPs, DDQs, and Security Questionnaires. Recognized twice on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ list and LinkedIn’s Top Startups in Canada, Loopio's platform enables teams to produce high-quality responses swiftly and consistently, thereby enhancing their competitive edge. The company's culture fosters collaboration and efficiency, making it an ideal workplace for those seeking to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -10%
1 year growth↓ -3%
2 year growth↑ 29%
Toronto, ON, Canada
Sales & Account Management
Growth & Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Executive, Account Manager or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of developing sales opportunities and managing complex Enterprise deal cycles
- Experience growing relationships with strategic named accounts, which include Global Banks and Fortune 500, globally distributed organizations.
- Experience embedding themselves into key accounts, acting as an extension of the customer’s team to drive meaningful business outcomes that support account expansion.
- Ability to develop relationships with senior leaders and C-level executives
- Excellent ability to build cross-functional relationships and a team player
- Exceptionally analytical and a keen ability to derive insights from data and reporting
- Highly effective communicator, you will be speaking with existing Loopio customers and presenting our solution to broader groups.
- Highly strategic; you like to understand the big picture and new ways to drive forward high-level organizational goals
- Experience using a dynamic sales tech stack
- Work alongside our Enterprise Customer Success Managers to support customer renewals and identify key expansion opportunities within the Loopio customer base.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with guidance from relevant internal departments and management.
- Strategic account mapping of your customers in partnership with the CS team
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers at all levels through engaging emails, phone calls, video and in-person meetings.
- Present to key stakeholders and executives the value of expanding Loopio’s usage within their organization
- Conduct discoveries and online demonstrations of the Loopio platform to additional user groups that may be interested in expanding their Loopio usage.
- Report and maintain an accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain and update account information in Salesforce
- License Management - monitor consumption and usage in line with contractual entitlements and identify opportunities for expansion/upsell
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, create more relationships within each customer account, and produce Loopio advocates
- Build engaging “playbooks,” email templates, and meeting frameworks to help support the growth and success of your accounts
- Leverage engagement and product data through our Customer Health Score framework and BI tool to understand where customer growth opportunities exist.
- Work with and maintain relationships with the various teams at Loopio - Product and Development, Marketing, Sales, and CS Teams to communicate customer feedback and priorities.
- Distill and present insights to our internal teams, including our Senior Leadership Team, on key learnings from working closely with our Enterprise organizations
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!