Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Veeva Systems, a leader in cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is looking for an Associate Account Partner to join our R&D and Quality Accounts team.
This is a developmental role designed to accelerate the career of an ambitious, mid-level Sales Executive. In this role you will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside a tenured Sales Leader on one of our largest, most strategic accounts. This role requires you to be based in or around New Jersey.
What You’ll Do
- Shadow/Partner with top-performing Account Partner to support Top 20 Pharma Customer
- Create and grow sales pursuits of the Vault Development Cloud (Clinical Data, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Safety and Quality)
- Build strong understanding of the Life Sciences Industry
- Manage strategic relationships at named accounts
- Learn effective Global Account Management
- Effectively communicate progress, learning, and value
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 years of selling experience
- Must be based within the account territory
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem-solving and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (~5-10%)
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plans
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Fitness and Wellness Reimbursements
- Allocations for donations to the non-profits and charities of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.