Brand and Marketing Intern
Posted on 9/2/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, and a creative problem solver
- Possesses foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in the financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to take on new responsibilities and be detail oriented
- Technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelor's degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Enhancing and managing iCapital intranet audits and content maps
- Effectively and efficiently organizing and storing content
- Supporting the production of educational content around alternative investments for both internal teams and clients
- Conducting comprehensive market and industry research to translate to educational collateral
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.