Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 3 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Has strong data ETL pipeline development and data visualization experience
- Preferably has 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role and holds a master's degree in a quantitative field
- Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and a strong bias toward actionable insights
- Has a passion for communicating insights through the language of data
- Work with various product and business stakeholders to develop scalable BI reporting solutions
- Work with the Data Engineering team to provide high-quality data requirements and leverage underlying data foundation to build solid data ETL pipelines
- Contribute to the strategy of the Product and Growth teams
- Identify new opportunities for the use of data for all functions across Grammarly
- Provide data-driven solutions to enable teams across the company
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.